Here’s what happened with the home on Wrenhaven.
Today’s update is a little unconventional, but I believe it’s the best way to keep buyers informed on one of our popular listings on Wrenhaven. We received many phenomenal offers and a lot of heartfelt letters, and we understand how frustrating things are for buyers right now.
We waited until Monday for all the offers to come in, and by the time you see this, we’ve likely already made a decision. The seller stated they’d probably just accept the best offer without doing a multiple-offer disclosure. We have had cash offers and are well over $1.2 million on the home, and some offers waived appraisal contingencies. Still, none of the offers provided everything we’re looking for, so we may have made some counter-offers.
By the time you see this, we’ve likely already made a decision.
We always want to be clear with buyers and sellers alike, and I hope this has helped you understand what kinds of offers the home had. If you have any questions or would like more information, feel free to reach out to me. I look forward to hearing from you soon.